“Get Outside” Special Delivery Box
Get a box, no subscription required. Delivers immediately!
$13.99 + $5.95 shipping
Log off. Shut down. Go outside! When you get outdoors in a natural environment, you become less agitated and have an easier time focusing. So what are you waiting for? Put down the phone and get going! Encourage friends and family to do the same with the wonderful cards in this “Get Outside” Special Delivery Box.
5 Greeting Cards, 1 Set of (10) Postcards, 1 Bandana Card, 1 Set of (3) Stickers
- National Park Poster Postcards from Rob Decker in Longmont, CO. For the designs of these postcards, photographer Rob Decker drew inspiration from his visits to national parks. Rob uses original photographs to create prints in the WPA style of the 1930s and 1940s. These postcards are an awesome choice for a friend who has a special park they love or a future trip on their bucket list!
- Great Outdoors by Old School Stationers in Portland, OR. This 1960s-inspired, hand-drawn letterpress card is ideal for sharing your hiking adventure, inviting a friend to come on a hike, or encouraging someone special to get out!
- Never Stop Exploring designed by Molly Hatch from Big Wheel Press in Northampton, MA. This letterpress card offers a wonderful message of encouragement to a friend—or hang on a wall for yourself!
- Hello Friend designed by Molly Hatch from Big Wheel Press in Northampton, MA. Use this letterpress card to connect with an old friend—maybe that one from summer camp when you were 12 whom you recently reconnected with on Facebook.
- Attention! Happy Birthday Camper from Big Wheel Press in Northampton, MA. This letterpress card is a clever semaphore birthday message for that outdoorsy camper in your life.
- Get out and Stay Out from Pepper Press in Brooklyn, NY. These two letterpress cards are great for nudging friends or loved ones to recharge themselves and get some fresh air, whether it be camping, hiking, or just taking a good long walk! This card serves double duty as it also works as a note of congratulations for landing a new job or graduating.
- Smokey the Bear Bandana Card from Postmark’d Studio, Jacksonville, OR. This card is inspired by two traditions: Smokey the Bear and his campaign beginning in 1944 (“Remember … only you can prevent wildfires”) and the practice of sending a hankie to a loved one in the 1930s and 1940s. Send this card to a friend to remind them to keep nature safe so it can be enjoyed by all for years to come—or keep it for yourself and frame it on your wall. Note: this card will need additional postage.
- Artsy Doodad set of three “Get Outside” stickers: National Park shield, pine forest, and go camping fire. These stickers will make your “Get Outside” notes even more special! Use them on the inside of the card or to embellish the envelope.
Letter-Writing in Style: This Accessory Ships FREE!
Add our popular hand-sewn Wool Felt Envelopes for an extra bit of fun in your box.